Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Prose Poem



Can you save me? Can you free me from my misery? My love, I fear that I'm losing my mind from all the nightmares you have left behind.
I'm dying from loves disorder, if only I wasn't sober because this pain is taking over me. Killing me slowly.
When were in bed you look into my eyes. Behind you eyes I see all the lies. Those lies hidden in your eyes is my personal hell that's no surprise. Hunny your killing every part of me, I'm struggling just to breath. I still cant find the reasons why I even bother to fight. This pain has already taken over my life.
I am lonely
I am afraid
I fear I shall never be saved.
I outta close my front door in your damn face and let you go forever. I shouldn't look out that window and allow the tears fall onto the floor and add to that river below me.
But baby when you pull me close and whisper sweet nothings in my ear, I suddenly have no fears. I forget the memories of pain and tears.
I don't know how to feel, is this fake? Or is this all real? I think I have a problem amore I don't know what's real anymore. Can you help me? Can you save me? Can you tell me that I'm not crazy?
Again were in bed, you look into my eyes. You tell me things have changed. But in those light eyes I see nothing but lies. They burn my soul-the deep fires of hell have been blown inside me. You're killing every part of me, I'm struggling just to breath. I still can't find the reasons why I even bother to fight. I just want to die. The pain has already taken over my life
I'm past the point of no return, no backward glances. You say you love me and that's how it should be. But if you really love me then why are you abusing me? I'm dying from this disorder, if only I wasn't sober. 
I am lonely
I am afraid
I can never be saved

No comments:

Post a Comment